Gallagher Bassett’s Self Insurance team forms the only independent third party claims administration service with a consistent track record over many years supporting Self Insurance programs for leading Australian organisations.
GB is accredited to administer claims in most state jurisdictions across Australia including Comcare (SRC Act) with a consistent record of excellent audit outcomes.
Gallagher Bassett’s self insurance team have an excellent record of long term partnerships with our clients, and this includes services relating to:
- Provision of claims management, data extract administration and benefit payment.
- Licensing requirements such as eligibility advice , economic analysis and licences variation.
- Development of documentation relating to all aspects of self insurance program implementation e.g. application documentation and tailored claims manuals for regulator endorsement.
- Administration of multiple client claims systems such as SBC IT, Figtree or client specific systems by our in house business analysts.
- Our specialist program governance model strictly adheres to ISO 31000 and ASNZS 50:50 2010.