Claims Management Services for Approved Insurers/Carriers
GB has provided outsourced claims management solutions for the Australian insurer market since 1998.
Our team of over 85 general insurance claims specialists deliver cost-effective claims handling in all Australian jurisdictions, including liability, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and niche compensation programs.
GB supports insurers and carriers with both immediate ‘point of pain’ claims management relief, following catastrophies and other major claims events, along with outsourced claims management services for niche portfolios.
We are also experienced in supporting start-up insurers with a compliant claims handling framework that satisfies the provisions of an APRA licence. We offer a safe pair of hands, working collaboratively to satisfy all regulatory guidelines.
Our Services for Approved Insurers/Carriers
GB provides insurers/carriers with a complete range of claims management services, including:
- Tailored end-to-end claims management programs, from notification of loss through to claim finalisation
- Fully branded ‘white label’ service to protect and enhance your brand
- Call centre management capability and infrastructure
- Award-winning corporate governance framework that ensures compliance with the Australian General Insurance Code of Conduct and APRA
- National team based in all Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions
- Experienced specialists covering all classes of insurance including liability, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs
- Dedicated relationship manager and performance management framework
- Operational and peer auditing to ensure consistency with agreed objectives
Benefits for Insurers/Carriers
Benefits of GB’s service offering for approved insurers and carriers include:
Watch the video below to find out more about how GB has provided claims management solutions for some of the largest catastrophe events in the history of the southern hemisphere.