Claims Management Services for Brokers/Intermediaries
GB has provided specialist outsourced claims management services for insurance brokers and cluster or buying groups since 1998.
We deliver cost-effective and compliant claims handling in all Australian jurisdictions, through our team of over 85 general insurance claims specialists.
We have substantial experience partnering with brokers across all classes of insurance, including liability, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs.
Our services for Brokers/Intermediaries
GB provides brokers/intermediaries with a complete range of claims management services, including:
- Fully branded ‘white label’ service to protect and enhance your brand
- Aggregated and self insured retention expertise, supported by robust processes and systems
- Structured insurer notification and reporting protocols for deductible breach levels
- Award-winning corporate governance framework that ensures compliance with the Australian General Insurance Code of Conduct and APRA
- National team based in all Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions
- Dedicated relationship manager and performance management framework
- Operational and peer auditing to ensure consistency with agreed objectives
- 24/7 self-serve web based reporting systems uniquely tailored for the client organisational and risk parameters – including real time alert functionality for new claims, reserve movements, payments and closures.
Benefits for Brokers/Intermediaries
Benefits of GB’s service offering for brokers/intermediaries include:
- Reducing Portfolio Liabilities – GB generates a reduction in portfolio management through robust cost containment strategies.
- Protecting your Brand and Reputation – GB delivers industry-leading customer service initiatives, ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied and your brand is protected.
- Internal and Stakeholder Control Frameworks – GB’s corporate governance framework provides peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance.
- Portfolio Trends supported by management information – GB provides proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling and client insurance placement.