COVID-19 and Return to Office
- COVID-19 Poster Collection: Visit myGB Poster Designer today to view the full range of return to office themed posters.
- Top 7 Strategies for Managers to Facilitate Workplace Reoccupancy: While it is essential to follow worker protection laws, return to workplace policies during a pandemic requires innovation. Here we discuss 7 strategies that will assist organisations heading into 2021.
- 7 Common Myths About Going Back to Work During the COVID-19 Crisis: There is a lot of false information about COVID-19 and returning back to the workplace. Here are 7 of the most common myths about going back to work during the crisis.
- How To Implement Effective Flexible Working – With restrictions easing across many Australian states and many employees wanting to implement flexible working arrangements, what does this mean for your organisation? We outline the top flexible working challenges to pre-empt and strategies for safely reintroducing employees back into your workplace.
- Improving your Mental Health Amid a Global Pandemic – The COVID-19 pandemic is causing a mental illness crisis. According to the World Health Organisation, one in four people is impacted by mental disorders. Juggling work and private life during a global pandemic can be stressful enough, without having to carve out chunks of time to devote to your mental health. In this article, we share with you how to take care of mental health in just ten minutes a day.
- 7 Common COVID-19 Myths – Employers across some parts of the country are facing the next challenge – ensuring a safe return to the office for employees. In this article, we go through the seven common myths associated with COVID-19 to help your workforce feel more comfortable as they prepare to return to the office.
- A New Normal: Here’s How to Implement Effective Flexible Working – Now, as economies reboot, employers face transitioning their workforce into a new and adjusted work schedule. A new normal is taking shape, and it’s up to employers to ensure that this is implemented safely.
- How to Reopen Your Business in Australia: Employee safety should be at the forefront when reopening your workplace. With restrictions easing across many Australian states, organisations must take the necessary steps to protect employees and avoid a second wave. We outline effective strategies that employers can implement to protect their employees.
- When it’s time to go back: Create a plan for reintroducing your workforce into the office after COVID-19 – In order to reintroduce your workforce, you’ll need to have a specialised business continuity plan that’s tailored for COVID-19 created right about now. It simply won’t do to try to create one when your employees are already trying to get back to their previous rhythms and habits in the office. Here we provide a full breakdown of how to reintroduce your workforce to the office.
- An Integrated Approach Needed to Safely Reoccupy Workplaces – As the world slowly navigates the treatment of, and recovery from, the COVID-19 pandemic, the next phase must address a long-anticipated solution – the solution on how to safely reclaim and re-open businesses and buildings. Read our guide on how to create a customised plan to safely re-open buildings and get employees back to the office.
- Getting back to business after COVID-19: Your complete guide – The world came to a standstill when the first COVID-19 cases were reported. Businesses closed, children stayed home from school, and thousands were hospitalised. But now that numbers are stabilised and certain countries make the move toward a more normal way of life, businesses are preparing to reopen their doors. Here we’ll take a look at business after COVID-19, including tips for reopening with success.
- Returning to the Workplace Safely Webinar: How can employers bring workers back to the job safely, while monitoring the pandemic’s reach and protecting the company against litigation? GB’s experts weigh in on this Risk & Insurance Webinar.