COVID-19 in your Industry
- Claims Post Lockdown – The Challenges of Managing Employees Remotely: With the impact that COVID-19 has left on the entire world, many insurance companies are struggling with managing employees remotely. Set your team up for success with these strategies!
- COVID-19 Checklist: 10 Things Insurers Need to Be Aware to Safeguard Their Business – The insurance industry, much like other industries, is being forced to adapt or die during the coronavirus pandemic. Leading insurers are ahead of the curve and will emerge as strong, if not stronger, than before this challenge because they’re considering the long-term effects they’ll have to safeguard against. The future of the life insurance industry is changing, and if you’re concerned but unsure how to safeguard your business future, read on to learn the ten things you need to consider.
- COVID-19 Impact On Logistics and Freight Industry – Gallagher Bassett has been following updates to federal and state regulations as well as the daily obstacles logistics and freight workers are facing and in response has created this resource to help transportation companies keep informed and manage potential risks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coronavirus: Key Risks for Retail Workers and Strategies To Keep Them Safe And Healthy – Coronavirus has the taken the world by storm and it is affecting retails workers. Here is a Coronavirus preparation for retail workers to keep them safe
- Coronavirus and Education: Key Risks For Education Industry Workers And Strategies To Keep Them Safe And Healthy – Coronavirus has led to the closure of learning institutions across the globe. Here are key risks for education industry workers and strategies to keep them safe.
- Coronavirus and Hospitality: Key Risks For Hospitality Workers And Strategies To Keep Them Safe And Healthy – The hospitality industry in Australia has been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. The loss of revenue and livelihood for establishments and workers is a major concern, with many hotels, restaurants and other hospitality businesses likely to close. Consequently, it is especially critical that HR departments within the hospitality industry are aware of the risks to employees as well as what safeguards to implement.
- Coronavirus and Construction: Key Risks For Construction Workers And Strategies To Keep Them Safe And Healthy – Coronavirus has affected every sector including construction. Here is a guide for Coronavirus preparation for construction workers to keep them safe and healthy.
- Coronavirus and Healthcare Industry: Tools and Strategies to Keep Healthcare Workers Safe and Healthy – While some industries can send their employees home to self-isolate, this is not the case in the healthcare sector. Healthcare workers are needed now more than ever. At the same time, healthcare workers are one of the most at-risk groups of employees across all industries.
- Who Needs PPE? – Healthcare personnel should adhere to the standard and Transmission-based Precautions when caring for patients with SARS-CoV-2 Infections. Customise this poster to educate your employees on the importance of wearing PPE.
- Do Your Part to Help Stop the Spread – One way to slow the spread of COVID-19 is social distancing. The more space between you and those around you, the more difficult it is for the virus to spread. Download this poster to remind those around you to maintain social distancing.
- Pre-Shifting Screening on Coronavirus Symptoms Checklist – A precaution that many organizations should take is to screen employees before every shift to inquire whether they are experiencing coronavirus symptoms. Customise this poster about pre-shift screening for employees.
- COVID-19 Poster Collection: Visit myGB Poster Designer today to view a range of coronavirus themed posters that you can customise for your workplace.
- The Impacts of Covid-19 on the Insurance Industry – GB’s Scott Newland speaks about the unprecedented challenges brought by COVID-19. Scott offer’s a perspective onpriorities for organisations and government departments to consider as they navigate the crisis.