COVID-19 in your Workplace
- How to Identify (and Utilise) Employee Strengths in a Crisis – As a business leader, it’s essential for you to uncover your employees’ strengths in order to assign them the right tasks and responsibilities. This will enable you to drive productivity and engagement throughout your team. Read on to learn how to identify employee strengths and the actions you need to take.
- Turn Social Distancing Into Distant Socialising – Staying connected can be challenging while continuing to work remotely. Subsequently, remote team building activities can significantly boost morale and increase engagement. Read on to find out our top 6 team building activities!
- How to Manage a Team Remotely: 9 Tips to Know – The transition from office to strictly digital communication can be jarring. There are new technologies to learn, at-home obstacles to work around, and new challenges to navigate. Read this article to learn 9 steps that will support you in managing your team remotely.
- Time to Travel: How to Prepare for Travel During the Coronavirus – The COVID-19 outbreak has already shut down universities, workplaces, sporting events. It’s virtual during this time of uncertainty to regularly check government restrictions and requirements for travel and ensure you are abiding by them.
- How to Maintain Good Hygiene Practices in the Workplace – In times like this, keeping good hygiene practices at work becomes more important than ever. Read on to learn how to keep your workspace clean and protect yourself and your co-workers from coronavirus.
- Pandemic Plans: Everything HR Needs to Know about Workplace Health and Safety During a Crisis – It’s becoming ever more important for organisations to take control of their workplace health and safety, and look after their employees. Check out our simple guide to create an emergency pandemic plan
- Advice for People Suspected to have Coronavirus Poster – If you start to develop mild symptoms that relate to the Coronavirus, it is important to protect yourself and others around you. Download our poster to ensure you are following the correct self-isolation steps.
- Workplace Health: How to Be Effective at Social Distancing – Social Distancing is one of the best ways to maintain your workplace health. Read this article to learn how to be effective at social distancing.
- How to be Effective at Social Distancing Video – Some employees are still required to go to work during COVID-19. Check out our quick tips to be effective at social distancing
- Avoiding Cyber Scams Related to COVID-19 Whitepaper – The risk of malicious cyber scams is increasing as cyber criminals attempt to exploit the public’s fears around COVID-19. The purpose of this whitepaper is to share common tactics that cyber criminals are using to perpetrate their schemes, and provide some helpful tips to prevent employees and clients from falling victim to them.
- How to Prepare for Coronavirus in the Workplace Guide – The easiest way to make the workplace a safe environment is to make it a clean environment. Here we discuss how you, as an employer, can ensure a safe environment for your employees through this uncertain time.
- Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus in the Workplace – Here we outline the necessary steps that all workplaces and employees must comply with, in order to keep the workplace as clean and hygienic as possible.
- How to Wash Your Hands – Keeping hands clean is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Poor hand hygiene is the main cause of preventable illness in the office. Customise this poster for your workplace.
- Advice for People Suspected to have Coronavirus – If you start to develop mild symptoms that relate to the Coronavirus, it is important to protect yourself and others around you. Download our poster to ensure you are following the correct self-isolation steps.
- Do Your Part to Help Stop the Spread – Customise this poster to remind those around you to maintain social distancing.
- Social Distancing – Download this poster to remind your employees about the importance of social distancing.
- How to Wash Your Hands – Encourage your employees to wash their hands properly by customising this poster.
- Stop the Spread with Social Distancing – Download this poster to share the importance of social distancing with your employees.
- Do Your Part – Download this poster to share the importance of social distancing with your employees.
- Wash Your Hands, the Right Way – Employees can reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 by regularly washing their hands with soap and water. Customise this poster today to remind your employees how to wash their hands, the right way.
- Stay 1.5 Metres Away – One way to slow the spread of COVID-19 is social distancing. The more space between you and those around you, the more difficult it is for the virus to spread.
- Wash Your Hands Properly – Customise this poster today to remind your employees how to wash their hands, the right way.