COVID-19 Working from Home
- Festive Ideas for Celebrating the Holidays with Your Remote Work Force: With COVID-19 restrictions still in place across Australia, many organisations have opted out of their annual Christmas celebrations.
- How to Look After Your Back When Working Remotely – If you’re used to your in-office setup, the transition to working from home can take a toll on your physical, mental and emotional health. With many of us still working from home, it’s vital that you assess your at-home set up to protect your back. We share how to make your at-home set up as comfortable as possible.
- How to Recognise and Support a Colleague Who is Feeling Isolated When Working Remotely – Working remotely for an extended period can be isolating. If you’re concerned about one of your co-workers, there are a number of things you can do to support them. Read this article to learn more.
- Turn Social Distancing into distant socialising: Six great team building activities for remote teams – Due to the complications arising from COVID-19, the majority of companies (big and small) are asking their employees to work remotely and are instituting work from home policies. However, with a big workforce working remotely —for the first time, in the majority of cases— staying connected and communications between team members can get stretched, and even atrophy. This is where creating and implementing remote team building activities comes in to save the day.
- 5 Great Ways to Exercise When Working From Home – This quarantine has disrupted all of our usual routines, from how we get groceries to how we work. It has also had a huge impact on how we take care of our bodies. Keeping fit at home during a quarantine is possible; it just requires some creativity and discipline. Read on to learn how you can stay healthy while sheltering in place during the pandemic.
- How To Identify (And Utilize) Employee Strengths in a Crisis – Being able to identify employees’ strengths and weaknesses are the secret to unlocking huge amounts of the potential of every team and department in your business. This applies even more so in times of crisis and turbulence such as COVID-19 and the challenges it brings to all businesses’ doorsteps.
- How Can Employers Support Employee Mental Health During The COVID-19 Crisis? – If any of your team members already suffer from anxiety or depression, social distancing and self-quarantine measures can exacerbate feelings of helplessness and loneliness. According to recent research, 45% of adults report that the recent COVID-19 pandemic is taking a toll on their mental health.
- COVID-19: Anxiety and Depression – How are They Related? – Wondering how to manage a team remotely while still keeping morale and productivity high? Today, we’re taking a deep dive into the techniques that can help your workforce excel from anywhere. Read on to learn 9 steps that will support you in managing your team remotely today!
- How to Make the TikTok Whipped Coffee And 5 Other Trendy Recipes to Make WFH Lunchbreaks Fun – With almost two billion installs, the social networking service known as TikTok has seen an unprecedented uptick in growth over the past few weeks. We’re sharing this recipe, along with four other trendy dishes circulating around the internet, that you can use and share with your co-workers.
- Coronavirus: How to Work from Home, the Right Way – Knowing how to work from home takes some practice and discipline. Read this article to learn more about how to work from home during coronavirus without losing your productivity – or your mind.
- 6 Tips To Improve Your Mental Wellness While Working From Home – The COVID-19 pandemic has seen much of the workforce suddenly shift to remote working. For those unfamiliar with working from home for an extended period of time, it can disrupt your mental wellness. When removed from the camaraderie of an office, you may additionally feel isolated or lonely. Check out some simple strategies you can implement to support you and your team’s mental health when working from home.
- Working From Home With Kids: A Survival Guide – Being stuck inside with kids running around can be a challenge, especially when working from home, even if you have the help of a spouse or older children. Here is a survival guide for how to work at home when your kids are present.
- The Ultimate Working From Home Toolkit – A change of working environment can lead to increased productivity for some employees, but on the other hand, can lead to a dip in productivity for others. Download our toolkit to support you and your team to remain productive and top of your game when working from home during this period of uncertainty.
- Gentle Bear Big Hibernation – The transition to working from home can be particularly difficult for parents. Download our story, “Gentle Bear’s Big Hibernation” to help you talk about working from home with your children.
- Work From Home Checklist – With COVID-19 restrictions employees across Australia found themselves suddenly working from home. Download our checklist to support you and your team to remain productive when working at home due to COVID-19.