Accident and Health claims management
GB have a high degree of expertise in the management of accident and health claims including accidental injury, illness, temporary disablement, permanent disablement and death.
GB manage more than 3,000 accident and health claims every year on behalf of government departments, major Australian insurers and self-insured clients, including carriers, intermediaries, London market, government entities and corporations.
We employ an experienced national team of accident and health claims specialists throughout our offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne.
Accident and Health Insurance Claims Management Services
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our accident and health claims management services include:
- A dedicated service team with the capability to manage any accident and health claim, anywhere in Australia
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in average claims cost
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes
- Intimate understanding of your business objectives and end-customer relationships
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Cost effective, proactive and credible dispute resolution mechanisms
- Consistent compliance in external audits from APRA, insurance ombudsman service and clients.
Why Partner with GB
- Robust cost containment strategies to control spending and reduce portfolio liabilities
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of claims management services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation
- Proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.
Each year GB administers in excess of $5 million in accident and health claim payments for our clients, achieving outstanding results including: