Motor Claims Management
GB have a high degree of expertise in managing motor claims, including fleet, commercial, buses and coaches, taxis, business and private vehicles.
GB has managed more than 120,000 first and third party motor claims on behalf of government departments, major Australian insurers and self-insured clients, including security providers, intermediaries, the London market, government entities and corporations.
We have a team of motor claims specialists throughout our offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne with experience in all motor classes.
Motor Claims Management Services
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our motor claims management services include:
- A dedicated service team with the capability to manage any motor claim, anywhere in Australia
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in average claims cost
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes
- Intimate understanding of your business objectives and end-customer relationships
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Cost effective, proactive and credible dispute resolution mechanisms
- Consistent compliance in external audits from APRA, insurance ombudsman service and clients.
Why Partner with GB
- Robust cost containment strategies to control spending and reduce portfolio liabilities
- A winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of claims management services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation
- Proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.
We have administered in excess of $130 million in motor first and third party claim payments for our clients, achieving outstanding results including: