Professional Indemnity Claims Management
Every year we manage in excess of 3,000 professional indemnity claims on behalf of carriers, intermediaries, the london market, government entities and corporations.
We employ Australia’s largest and most experienced team of professional indemnity claims specialists, combining legal, corporate and insurance experience to ensure a broad range of experience and knowledge is applied to every claim portfolio.
Professional Indemnity Claims Management Services
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our professional indemnity claims management services include:
- A Dedicated service team with the capability to manage any professional indemnity claim, anywhere in Australia
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in average claims cost
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes
- Intimate understanding of your business objectives and end-customer relationships
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Cost effective, proactive and credible dispute resolution mechanisms
- 24/7 comprehensive support, with web-accessible claims management information systems
- Flexible and tailored reports specific to your requirements
- Consistent compliance in external audits from APRA, insurance ombudsman service and clients.
Why partner with GB
- Robust cost containment strategies to control spending and reduce portfolio liabilities
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of claims management services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation
- Proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.
Our Professional Indemnity Results
- Reduction in legal service provider costs from 34% to a current rate of 20% on a national Professional Indemnity and Public Liability portfolio
- File closure rate doubled the contracted KPI benchmarks set by independent auditors
- Achieving in excess of an 80% settlement rate via Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures.