Property Claims Management
GB is highly experienced in the management of outsourced property claims management portfolios across all products and classes, including industrial special risks, business package, strata title, landlords and machinery breakdown.
Each year we manage more than 6,000 property claims on behalf of carriers, intermediaries, the London market, government entities and corporations.
Employing Australia’s most experienced property claims experts, we have managed diverse property claims portfolios arising from some of Australia’s largest catastrophic and crisis events.
Property Claims Management Services
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our property claims management services include:
- Dedicated service team with the capability to manage any property claim, anywhere in Australia
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in average claims cost
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes following events
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Cost effective, proactive and credible dispute resolution mechanisms
- 24/7 comprehensive support, with web-accessible claims management information systems
- Flexible and tailored reports specific to portfolio requirements
- Consistent compliance in external audits from APRA, insurance ombudsman service and clients.
Why Partner with GB
- Robust cost containment strategies to control spending and reduce portfolio liabilities
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of claims management services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation
- Proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.
- Reducing portfolio costs on a major insurer scheme by $10 million
- Maximised recoveries in excess of predetermined recovery benchmarks
- Consistently high approval levels in claimant and client surveys
- Successfully identified adverse risk trends to allow for improved results.