Claims Management Services for Government Departments
Gallagher Bassett (GB) has been supporting federal, state and local Australian government departments with specialised outsourced claims management services since 1998. GB’s government experience includes managing the largest general insurance portfolio in Australia, the Federal Government’s Comcover scheme, which incorporates large and complex personal injury, professional risk and public liability portfolios for the government’s 160 Commonwealth agencies and departments. We leverage our unique experience to deliver cost effective and compliant handling of claims in all Australian jurisdictions, through our team of over 85 general insurance claims specialists.
Home Building Compensation Fund
Gallagher Bassett Services Pty Ltd provides claims management services for claims on the Home Building Compensation Fund. Gallagher Bassett is the agent for the NSW Self Insurance Corporation and Insurance and Care NSW (together icare HBCF). Further information is available on the icare HBCF website.
icare Insurance for NSW General Lines Claim Support
Gallagher Bassett Services Pty Ltd has partnered with icare Insurance for NSW to manage their general lines claims needs for NSW government agencies. Additional information is available on the icare Insurance for NSW webpage.
Our services for Government departments
GB provides government departments with a complete range of claims management services, including:
- Tailored ‘end to end’ claims management programs, from notification of loss through to claim finalisation
- Award winning corporate governance framework to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements
- National team based in all Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions
- Dedicated relationship manager and performance management framework
- Operational and peer auditing to ensure consistency with agreed objectives
- 24/7 self-serve web based reporting systems uniquely tailored for government risk parameters – including real time alert functionality for new claims, reserve movements, payments and closures.