icare Insurance for NSW General Lines Claim Support
Gallagher Bassett (GB) has partnered with icare Insurance for NSW to manage their general lines claims needs for NSW government agencies.
GB is Australia’s General Insurance claims management specialist.
We offer tailored claims management solutions to government departments, insurers, brokers, underwriting agencies and businesses covering all classes of General Insurance.
We are dedicated to customer service, innovation and partnership, delivering;
- Prompt and effective claims management services
- Fair and accurate assessment of loss
- Efficient management of claims costs
- Supporting a partnership-based approach, and
- Supporting NSW government agencies so they can continue to deliver their services to the people of NSW.
How to lodge a claim;
- Submitting an online form using the Insurance for NSW portal, or
- Using the dynamic PDF claim form, located on Insurance for NSW portal, and emailing this to GB at – firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Calling GB to notify us of the claim on our dedicated number – 1300 407 022
You can access claims forms and other key information in the Insurance for NSW portal. Register for access by visiting the portal and downloading the access form. The process for approval is outlined at the Insurance for NSW portal entry page.
To view the appointment of GB as icare’s new claims management partner for processing Insurance for NSW general lines claims, follow this link.