Health and Wellbeing Program
A healthy business relies on healthy employees. The healthiest Australian employees are almost three times more productive than their unhealthy colleagues. But in the wake of the pandemic, employees face distinct challenges in maintaining physical and psychological health.
As they learn to cope with the new normal, your employees need holistic support in achieving the high quality of life and health they deserve.
GB’s Health and Wellbeing Hub can help your organisation take a proactive and preventative approach to improving the health and wellbeing of your employees. Our program facilitates early interventions via health and psychological screenings followed by one-on-one wellness coaching. Named a finalist in the Best Mental Health and Wellbeing Initiative 2021 by PIEF, it helps employers provide the level of support today’s workforces urgently need.
By implementing GB’s Health and Wellbeing Hub, employers can foster a help-seeking culture that combats stigma. As this platform is fully customisable, employers can tailor it to the specific needs of their workforce.
GB’s Health and Wellbeing Program can include the following components:
- Early detection of risks and intervention for individuals
- Tailored support and one-on-one coaching
- Assistance with growing health and wellbeing literacy.
- Empowerment of individuals to facilitate behavioural change
Through easy and intuitive screenings in multiple dimensions of wellness, GB’s Health and Wellbeing Hub helps employees to understand the state of their physical and psychological health. The platform then provides access to resources and solutions for making positive changes, including one-on-one coaching either in person, by phone, or online.
The Health and Wellbeing Hub can also be made available to employees’ families in order to facilitate employee wellbeing.
The four key areas of focus are:
- Preventative wellness – Health checks and online engagement allow employees to access a scorecard about their health and wellbeing, as well as understand how simple techniques can prevent future issues.
- Promotion of wellbeing – The platform supports employees in maintaining good health and wellbeing by providing 24/7 access to information. They can receive individualised support in their own time and independently from their employer.
- Evaluation of progress – Our provision of data and analytics will allow employers to monitor and track progress against target outcomes.
- Education and Empowerment – Employees can take ownership of their own health as they learn practical solutions for making lasting lifestyle changes.
Don’t wait for the need to grow even more dire. Provide your people with the same level of care they give to their job, clients, and company through a customisable solution that caters to their overall wellbeing. We invite you to partner with us to deliver that care through our Health and Wellbeing Hub, providing practical solutions that catalyse real and lasting behavioural change.