Health and Wellbeing Program
Healthy employees make a healthy business.
The healthiest Australian employees are almost three times more productive than their unhealthy colleagues.
Employers have a unique opportunity to improve the health and well-being of their people. Now more than ever, Australian Employers can better understand and potentially influence the health problems and unhealthy lifestyles that can result in reduced worker performance and increased sickness absence.
GB’s Health and Wellbeing Program can support your organisation to take a proactive and preventative approach to improving the health and wellbeing of your employees.
Our program provides mechanisms for early detection of, and response to, health and wellbeing risks; supports the promotion of wellbeing and a ‘help-seeking’ culture; and provides the capability to improve and maintain the physical and psychological wellbeing of all employees. The program is designed to be fully customisable.
GB’s Health and Wellbeing Program can include the following components:
- Early detection and intervention for individuals
- Tailored support and coaching
- Increased ‘literacy’ of health and wellbeing
- Empowerment of individuals to facilitate behavioural change
The four key areas of focus include:
- Proactive and Preventative – Health checks and online engagement allow employees to access a scorecard about their health and wellbeing and information about the importance of early intervention, and how simple techniques can prevent future issues.
- Promotion of wellbeing – The program promotes the importance of wellbeing and allows employees access to information and support in their own time and independently from their employer.
- Measurable – Our provision of data and analytics will allow employers to monitor and track progress against target outcomes.
- Educate and Empower – A solution that aims to empower and encourage employees to take ownership of their own health and genuinely see the importance of mental and physical strength.
GB’s Health and Wellbeing Program is designed to empower individuals to ‘check-in’ on their health and wellbeing and offer ongoing support for physical and psychological wellbeing.