Lodge my Workers Compensation Claim

Lodge my Workers Compensation Claim

If you’re a Northern Territory Government worker or volunteer and you’ve been injured at work, GB is here to help you recover and return to work, quickly, safely and sustainably.

We know it can be distressing when an injury occurs, so we’ve tried to make the process as easy as possible for you.

The simplest way to lodge a claim is using out online lodgement portal.

You can also lodge your claim by post or fax using the WorkSafe NT Workers’ compensation claim form, which is available in PDF and Word.

Remember, you must obtain a ‘Statement of fitness for work – First Certificate’ from your treating doctor and submit it with your claim form in order for it to be eligible.