Nathan is an accomplished Senior Manager with a demonstrated ability to integrate business strategy with technology to transform businesses across a number of industries, including financial services, insurance, private education, legal, accounting, engineering and mining.
Nathan is known as an innovator and implementer of change who maximises benefits and corporate ROI. He is a proven leader of business units with accountability for strategy, financial management, vendor management and he strives to achieve results through the inspirational leadership of high-performing teams.
Nathan has significant experience in technology governance, security and disaster recovery/resilience. He has also led large merger and acquisitions.
- Bachelor of Business (Advanced Information Systems)
- Maximus International – Transformational Leadership
- TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 and 2
- ITIL Intermediate – Operational Support and Analysis
- ITIL Foundation
- Transition of GB’s merger with Aurenda: Nathan was the Chief Information Officer who led the technical components of the merger between Gallagher Bassett and Aurenda.
- GB’s IT Operations: Nathan led the GB team who completed review of the wider organisation’s operations for improvement opportunities and efficiency gains.
- GB’s Automation Strategy: Nathan led the endorsement of the automation strategy for the organisation, with 2 robots running in production with a 5 FTE saving.
- Merger and Technology Uplift: Nathan lead the merger of 2 large financial services organisations to create a combined entity managing over $66 billion. This included an uplift of the core technology systems to support 100% growth.
- Disaster recover to disaster resilience: Nathan moved a large financial services organisation from a disaster recovery capability to disaster resilience across all critical systems. This included an uplift in cyber security capability and migrating a number of systems to the cloud.