Ruth is an experienced senior executive with proven leadership and achievement of business results in complex and large operational results. Ruth is proficient in enacting workplace solutions though engagement with senior executives, business leaders and internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes, specifically in the arena of improved culture, operational efficiencies, change management and driving customer centricity.
Ruth Korotcoff was appointed to the role of General Manager – South Australian Workers’ Compensation in 2019.
She has a wealth of experience within workers compensation, having worked in a number of senior roles for IAG, CGU and GIO. In addition to this, Ruth is an experienced Board Director and Board Committee member specialising in insurance, finance, personal injury, corporate strategy and regulatory functions.
Most recently Ruth was working as a Director with Optus, where she oversaw the strategy and implementation of their leading service proposition. In particular, she was responsible for their customer care and technical teams supporting SMB customers.
• Bachelor of Management (Labour Relations)
• Bachelor of Laws (with Honours)
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
• Admitted to the South Australian Supreme Court
- Finalist, Telstra Business Woman of the Year – South Australia Corporate/Private Sector
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION:
- Speaker: “You Can’t Be What You Can’t See… Diversity and Inclusion Seminar”; Dive In Festive for Diversity and Inclusion, 2019.