Stacey specialises in leading organisational transformation by creating processes and changing behaviour using a performance-based project management style. Her focus is on forming relationships and developing solutions for government and large corporate clients. Stacey has managed major start-ups in VIC, NSW, SA and the NT, as well as leading the transformation of GB’s Self Insurance division.
Stacey began her career with GB in 2002 as a case manager within the Workers’ Compensation business unit, and has held a range of roles including in learning and development, account management and continuous improvement, so she understands GB’s model from the ground up. In 2016
Stacey was appointed to GB’s Senior Executive Team, in the role of Executive Director – Sales & Account Management. Expanding on her achievements in the previous 2 years in client management, Stacey was responsible for all Sales, Account Management, and Engagement frameworks, within
the Australian and New Zealand business. Stacey was focussed on all GB products including Workers’ Compensation, Self Insurance and General Insurance. In 2019, Stacey was promoted to Chief Client Officer. She is responsible for GB’s National Account Management and Client Partnership Strategies, connecting GB’s major clients across Australia. Stacey was named Business Development Professional of the Year at the 2019 Women in Finance Awards.
- Masters of Management, Personal Injury
- Associate of the Australian Insurance Institute Certified
- Personal Injury Professional, Fellow member
- Diploma in Management
- Cert III in Financial Services
- Cert IV in Business Frontline Management
- Cert IV Assessment and Workplace Training
- Comcare start-up 2018 – 2019: Stacey provided executive leadership for the start-up of our Comcare claims management services, working closely with leaders at Comcare and ATO to ensure a smooth transition.
- Northern Territory Government start up 2017: Stacey led the Northern Territory start up. GB immediately commenced the establishment of locally based operations in Darwin, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Winner – Business Development Professional of the year, 2019: Women in Finance Awards.
- Named – Women to Watch global awards program, 2019: Business Insurance.
INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION:
- Chair: ANZIIF Liability Conference, 2019.
- Interviewed: Top executive on the momentum of change for women in insurance; Business Insurance Australia, 2019.
- Interviewed: Why it’s about looking for experience and opportunity, not a linear career; Business Insurance Australia, 2019.
- Interviewed: Balancing fast outcomes with managing complex claims; Business Insurance Australia, 2019.
- Speaker: Women in Insurance Leadership Summit, 2018.
- Profiled as an inspiring female leader: International Women’s Day, 2018.
- Participated: CEO Sleepout, 2018
- Involvement: Bringing GB’s Gentle Bear Program to the Northern Territory, 2017