Taking the first step to recovery

Lodge your claim

Lodging your claim

If you have sustained an injury or illness at work and require medical attention or time off as a result, then you maybe eligible for weekly payments and/or medical and like expenses.

In order to apply for these entitlements you will need to lodge a claim for workers’ compensation.

Once you have completed the injured worker claim form, please attach all correspondence inclusive of certificates of capacity and any invoices and forward them onto your employer with the uncompleted employer claim form. Your employer will then forward it on the Gallagher Bassett for assessment.