Lodging a claim

If an employee of yours has sustained an injury or illness at work, and requires medical attention or time off, they may be eligible for weekly payments and/or medical and like expenses.

In order to apply for these entitlements a claim for workers’ compensation will need to be lodged.

To lodge a claim complete the WorkSafe Employer Injury Claim Report.

If you’re having trouble just give us a call on +61 3 9297 9000 or email newclaimswcv@gbtpa.com.au