WHS in the Agriculture Industry
While the agriculture industry can be a rewarding industry to work in, it’s also one of the most dangerous. At Gallagher Bassett, we recognise the importance of employers in the agriculture industry to prevent harm.
Follow the links below to find out more about:
Preventing harm – This article provides employers with resources, guides and checklists that are beneficial when implementing and monitoring safe work practices in the agriculture industry.
According to WorkSafe Victoria,16% of injuries in the agriculture industry result from injuries to hands or fingers, followed by injuries caused by heavy lifting and slips, trips and falls.
Use the guides below to help manage the key risks for your industry:
- Horticulture Safety Guide – Introduction
- Horticulture Safety Guide – Policies And Procedures
- Horticulture Safety Guide Environment
- Horticulture Safety Guide – Hazards
- Horticulture Safety Guide Emergency Response
Visit myGB Poster Designer to create custom WHS posters for your industry.